Wednesday, April 20, 2011

70.365


Traffic jam. This is what my brain feels like most of the time. Everyone's suffering from lack of time. How do you deal with it? I try to use the tools available to me to help. I write everything down in an app called Taskos. Because if I don't write it down it'll keep me up at night or I will forget. I utilize Gmail filters heavily: my MOMS club contacts automatically get labeled for that group, work contacts go into another group, etc. I star emails that need attention when I can't get to them right away. I use Sparrow for email on my Mac: it's a much nicer interface than Gmail's native format. I've got all of my groups linked to my Gmail calendar in the hopes that I don't miss anything. And, of course, my Google Reader is jam-packed with stuff to read when I get time to sit down. Anyone else have tips they can share for time management?

No comments:

Post a Comment